Lambton House is a historic building that was part of the Lambton Mills complex in Toronto, Ontario. Built in 1847, it was owned by William Pearce Howland, a prominent figure in Ontario's history. The building survived a fire in 1915 and a hurricane in 1954. Despite being designated as a historical site in 1985, it was at risk of demolition until it was restored in 1991. Now owned and operated as a museum, Lambton House is the only remaining building from the era of the mills and is recognized as a National Historic Site.
Show More
Founded: 2004
Industry Entertainment
Engaged in: Historical Landmark, Historical Society
ISIC Codes 9102, 9499 SIC Codes 8412 NAICS Codes 7121
Questions & Answers
Q1
How long has Lambton House been in business?
Lambton House has been in business for around 22 years.
Q2
What is the phone number for Lambton House?
The phone number for Lambton House is (416) 767-5472.
Q3
Where is Lambton House located?
Lambton House is located at 4066 Old Dundas St, York, ON M6S 2R6, Canada, North York, Ontario.
Q4
What days are Lambton House open?
Lambton House is open Sun 12:30–4 PM; closed Mon–Sat.
Q5
Is there a primary contact for Lambton House?
Michael Freeman (President) at Lambton House.
Q6
Are there other contacts associated with Lambton House?
We have 3 additional contact(s) for Lambton House. They include: Lawren, Don & Jaymes White.